Full or Affiliate Membership to the BSAEA
In order to register as a full member of the British Society of Aesthetics Examiners and Assessors, you must meet the following criteria:*
- Completion of basic facial aesthetic training (Foundation Day or equivalent experience evidenced through primary specialty training).
- Practising in the field of Aesthetic or Cosmetic Medicine.
- Current role as a clinical trainer or examiner/assessor for an aesthetic non-surgical organisation or aspirations to become an aesthetic trainer or examiner (evidenced by working towards or completion of a level 3 or higher certification in teaching, education or assessing).
- Valid profession healthcare registration (GMC/GDC/NMC/GPhC).
- Valid insurance or indemnity covering primary specialty role and assessor or trainer responisbilities (if appropriate).
Affiliate membership is available to applicants who may not meet the full criteria but are able to evidence many of the requirements.
To apply for membership, please click on the Membership tab and compete the registration form.
*As part of your registration process with the BSAEA, evidence may be requested and kept by us for the purpose of verifying your eligibility and ongoing membership credentials. This includes reference checks to ensure details provided are accurate.